Here are the top 10 Cryptocurrency research tools every investor needs to make informed investments
Here are the top 10 cryptocurrency research tools you can use to hone your inquiry before making a cryptocurrency investment.
- Messari: A cryptocurrency data aggregator called Messari has a ton of useful tools for chart analysis that help you make smarter trading decisions. You can utilize its screener to tailor your research on different coins using a variety of variables, including volatility, volume, liquidity, and market cap. Messari is accessible without cost. The Pro subscription offers sophisticated screening, graphing, and watchlist functions in addition to daily insights and long-form research. You can download data to a spreadsheet using Pro as well.
- Glassnode: As an on-chain data and intelligence platform, Glassnode collects information from numerous blockchains in order to precisely gauge the activity of the crypto network and then uses that information to provide metrics and investment insights. With Glassnode, you can examine market indicators for any coin and see how many active addresses have completed successful transactions. The platform also offers price information and enables you to download data and set alarms. Free 24-hour updates to “Tier1” data are available through Glassnode. There are two premium subscription options that provide extra layers of data and more frequently updated information. They are $29 per month and $799 per month, both paid annually.
- Lunarcrush: A social intelligence tool called LunarCrush collects data from social networks to determine investor sentiment in addition to market activity and transaction data. One simply needs to consider how over the past year, the mere mention of bitcoin and dogecoin by social influencers resulted in significant price movements to comprehend the impact of sentiment on cryptocurrencies.
- CoinMetrics: To assist you in making knowledgeable cryptocurrency decisions, Coin Metrics offers financial intelligence about cryptocurrencies as well as market statistics, indexes, network data, and other analysis tools. The platform provides access to over 100 assets and 400+ metrics, including cutting-edge ones like realized cap and free float supply. On their website, CoinMetrics doesn’t include a price list. To learn about pricing and how to receive the API key required to view Pro stats, you must submit a contact request.
- Santiment: Another crypto research tool that merits attention is Santiment. Similar to Glassnode, Santiment offers on-chain, social media, and financial data on around 2,000 cryptocurrencies, enabling you to forecast any cryptocurrency’s price movement. The app also provides behavioral reports and fundamental insights so you can remain on top of impending events. Additionally, you can set up alerts on Santiment to receive notifications whenever the social volume of a currency you’re watching increases. Essential measures supplied with a 30-day lag allow retail crypto investors, especially beginners, to gain a sense of the market. This makes them a valuable tool for learning what the metrics are and how to use them but not at all effective as an investment decision-making tool.
- Coingecko: One of the biggest data collectors for tracking cryptocurrency values by market cap is CoinGecko. Over 600 cryptocurrency exchanges and approximately 13,000 currencies’ live price fluctuations are available to monitor. The tool offers a thorough study of the cryptocurrency industry in addition to tracking and measuring coins and tokens by market size and exchanges by trading volume. Additionally, CoinGecko offers community statistics for sites like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and others.
- CoinMarketCal: A cryptocurrency calendar called CoinMarketCal keeps you informed of all impending coin-related events. The platform combines community-driven and evidence-based frameworks, allowing users to input crypto events that are then verified. Happenings that receive more upvotes than events that appear to be phony.
- CoinDance: Also might want to check out CoinDance, a bitcoin research tool with a lot of data. The software keeps track of a wide range of statistics, including mining breakdowns, block sizes, fees, network nodes, and harsh rates. To view the global adoption of cryptocurrencies, you can also sort the data by nation.
- CryptoMeso: In order to rank cryptocurrencies, CryptoMiso looks at activity on Github. Based on the most popular repository, you may view the number of commits a specific crypto project has made during a specific time period. For instance, according to platform development, bitcoin was the eighth most valuable cryptocurrency as of December 12, 2022.
- Coinbase One: A premium trading platform for people is called Coinbase One. As it is currently in beta, only a select few people can access it; you will be informed in your Coinbase account if you qualify. Even though Messari Pro is not a traditional research tool, customers benefit from features including $0 trading fees, discounted stake rates for yielding assets, round-the-clock phone support, and a 90-day free trial.
Published on December 26, 2022