Here we list the top 5 cryptocurrency influencers of India in 2023
In recent years, investors and traders from all over the world have shown a great deal of interest in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. Indian bitcoin influencers made their mark on the market over time, and today many of them promote the importance and worth of cryptocurrencies and have made money from their investments. To be clear, using cryptocurrency in India is not against the law. They have never been forbidden in India. Several Reserve Bank of India (RBI) judgments from 2018 are the cause of the uncertainty. Everything started with a formal directive that the RBI sent to banks and financial institutions. Here are 5 cryptocurrency influencers.
1. At the time, Abhyudoy Das is the Country Leader and Senior Communications for Bybit, leading the markets in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh for the second-best exchange in the world. He has been working with blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies for at least six years. He also provides advice to several well-known international start-ups in the cryptocurrency industry. He co-founded Ecoin earlier, grew the company to have more than 5 million members, and raised money for it. Additionally, he worked on over ten cryptocurrency start-ups, including BTCEX, Morpher, BC Game, and many others. He has experience as a Lead Software Engineer at Accenture and is well-versed in the technical aspects of Blockchain and Web 3. He has also applied for a patent under his name, which is now highly popular due to its fraudless decentralization feature.
2. CoinSwitch Kuber’s founder and CEO is Ashish Singhal. To assist consumers trade at the greatest price for cryptocurrency, Singhal, Govind Soni, co-founder and CTO, and Vimal Sagar Tiwari created a hack that became CoinSwitch. Following a US$260 million Series C fundraising led by a16z (Andreessen Horowitz) and Coinbase Ventures and valued at US$1.9 billion, CoinSwitch became the second Indian cryptocurrency unicorn in 2021.
3. While still a student, Sapna Singh started trading cryptocurrencies. With a following of 247,000, she is the most popular female crypto YouTuber at the age of just 24. Why is clear to see? Although she covers more than just cryptocurrency as an asset on her channel, Earn With Sapna, her how-tos and price predictions are still popular. Singh thinks that before accessing their wallets, investors should thoroughly research cryptocurrencies. Her further advice? “To spot current trends and news, try learning technical analysis and being active on social media sites. If you have self-confidence, the sky is the limit.
4. 272,000 people subscribe to Aditya Singh’s Crypto India YouTube channel, which he co-founded in 2017. He now wants to teach investors how to spot fraud and goes into great detail about them. The only YouTuber to do a live analysis of the 30% cryptocurrency tax announced at the beginning of this year was Singh. He published an online petition in February requesting the government to examine the tax, and it has so far received almost a million signatures. Singh has also provided financial assistance to “play-to-earn” players, many of whom have become to rely on their NFT profits to support themselves, particularly in Asia. He participates in a cooperative project that pays the start-up fees for playing the well-known blockchain-based monster-battle game Axie Infinity in exchange for a portion of the earnings.
5. Author, serial business owner, and angel investor Balaji Srinivasan. Counsyl, Teleport, 21. co, 21 Inc and Earn.com were all businesses he co-founded; two of them were eventually sold for more than US$100 million each. He was a general partner at Andreessen Horowitz and the former chief technology officer of Coinbase. The former Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Coinbase is well-known in the digital industry as an experienced angel investor who supported blockchain and cryptocurrency startups that went on to achieve great success (Ethereum, Coin Center, Earn.com). He tweets frequently, offering opinions on anything from cryptocurrencies to politics, health, and current affairs. Don’t miss out on the bold predictions from one of the top crypto influencers in the world.