Top 7 Strategies to earn free cryptocurrency income in 2023
We are all aware of the value of cryptocurrencies, but it gets much more intriguing if you can obtain free cryptocurrency. It makes sense to purchase cryptocurrency with your fiat money. For that, there are several top-notch cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. Some people choose to mine cryptocurrency more technically. Each of these approaches carries considerable risk because cryptocurrency prices can change drastically in response to a single Elon Musk tweet. Without further ado, here is a list of websites where you may earn free cryptocurrency.
1. With the use of partnerships with advertising and research firms, Freecash rewards users for completing specific tasks. You can earn free cryptocurrency by completing these offers and surveys that are region-specific. As an alternative, Freecash-acquired coins can be used to purchase gift cards, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive skins, etc. 1 USD is equal to 1000 Freecash tokens.
2. Many cryptocurrencies exist. At Coinbase, you can gain some tokens while learning about some of these cryptocurrency initiatives. The only drawback is that you might need to migrate to another nation to meet some eligibility requirements. So, this initiative is only available in a few nations, while Coinbase is working to expand it.
3. For cryptocurrency fans, coinmarketcap offers a similar learn-and-earn program. Yet, it surpasses Coinbase in that it offers quizzes to test your understanding. Moreover, qualifying is not enough; you must receive a perfect score of 100% to receive free cryptocurrency. Also, there can be certain assignments connected to your course.
4. The simplest way to earn free cryptocurrency is by far using Brave Rewards. Just open the Brave web browser and activate Brave Rewards. Without completing anything specific, like a course or game, you can start using rewards to add in free Basic Attention Tokens (BATs). Significantly, you keep 70% of the money from your ads. Even while the net sum may not seem like much, it increases the benefits of using Brave, a great browser that respects your privacy.
5. This course is not another one! Available for iOS and Android, Coin Hunt World is a game that resembles Pokemon GO. You will move around collecting keys, opening boxes, meeting friends, and much more based on your geolocation. The developers of Coin Hunt Worlds are also responsible for the well-known Bittrex cryptocurrency exchange. Also, you can find folks on Reddit discussing how they make between $50 and $100 every week from it.
6. Crypto Another game to earn free cryptocurrency is PopCoin, which also supports Ethereum. The game is straightforward. Coins must be grouped before being tapped to pop them. The goal is to pop as many coins as you can before each stage is over. Also, a bonus is associated with each stage dependent on the coins you pop. You will receive 1 PopCoin for each game point. While earning Ethereum requires a Coinbase account, earning PopCoin may be done with any ERC-20 wallet address. To begin with, Metamask is a free ERC-20-compliant wallet that you can use.
7. A platform called LunrCrush makes all the cryptocurrency discussions on the internet accessible to you. To ensure you don’t miss anything hot, it compiles all the mentions every cryptocurrency receives and presents them. And Lunr is the cryptocurrency token that you may earn by playing LunrCrush for free. Your reward is determined by your proportion of interactions with all of the users’ activities. The earned Lunr can then be checked into the relevant LunrCrush account and transferred to a connected cryptocurrency wallet.