- Top 6 Easy Ways to Make Money Fast with Crypto in 2023 - March 31, 2023
- Top 10 Crypto Picks for Huge 10x Growth in 2023 - March 30, 2023
- Top 10 Crypto Exchanges in India for March 2023 - March 29, 2023
Top 5 Meme Cryptocurrencies Likely to Rally This Week
Meme coins are cryptocurrencies were created for amusement before evolving to have true utility in the crypto market. Dogecoin, the world’s first meme coin, paved the way for Shiba Inu to follow in its footsteps. These tokens may be entertaining, but with the growing popularity of meme currencies, investors may discover both joy and profit! Investing in these top 5 meme coins should brighten any investor’s portfolio. These Meme Coins Have Been Seen Rising into a surprise rally.
1. QUACK: Among the Shiba inu themed meme coins is Wealthy Quack, a duck-themed cryptocurrency with a thriving community behind it. Wealthy Quack, according to Phoenix Group, is one of the most socially engaged meme coins in the sector, behind only Shiba Inu by a little margin. According to Coingecko data, the token is green in all time frames, with the bi-weekly gaining the most at 11%. With the current price of the token, we may see a larger price movement as bulls attempt to consolidate above its current support level of $1.6731.
2. FLOKI: Floki inu is a popular Shiba inu-themed token on the market. With a market cap of approximately $500 million as a result of Floki’s recent listings on multiple major exchanges including as KuCoin, OKX, and a possible Binance listing in the future. This piqued the interest of many investors, propelling the token’s trading volume to roughly $200 million on the day of its launch. Even though price of FLOKI has been declining after reaching a high of $0.00006793, the coin has been displaying growth in later time frames. Investors interested in FLOKI should assist the bulls in defending its support at $0.00003774, which would allow the token to target higher highs.
3. Dejitaru Tsuka, another lesser-known coin, is now placed 270 in CoinGecko’s cryptocurrency list, with medium to long-term profits. The mysterious Japanese lore-themed currency has minimal updates on its official Twitter feed. Nonetheless, the currency recently passed 10,000 holders, demonstrating how committed the TSUKA community is to the crypto project. If the momentum allows, the bulls may have enough room to make an aggressive run upwards towards $0.11756 support. Bulls, on the other hand, meet resistance at $0.15815, which must be broken in the medium to long term to allow for freedom of movement.
4. BABYDOGE: Baby Doge Coin (BABYDOGE), a Shiba inu-themed coin, is a self-described deflationary token and one of the most socially active tokens on the market. BABYDOGE has a market valuation of over $500 million and a dedicated community that is now campaigning for the token’s listing on Binance. Bulls are strengthening the token’s support at $3.012. If it holds the value, it can be the launch pad for BABYDOGE’s future bullish price movement. Investors should keep an eye on the token’s current support, since this is critical for the token.
5. DOGE: Dogecoin (DOGE), the “grandfather” of all meme coins, has the potential to soar even farther. DOGE is up approximately 8% in the weekly timeframe at the time of writing. DOGE is presently trading at $0.0882, with $0.08585 acting as support. The token’s modest trading range has the potential to be the impetus for a large bullish surge in the medium to long term. This represents a fierce bull and bear tug-of-war, and it’s only a matter of time before we find out who won.
0 commentsWrite a comment