Here are the top 10 research sites you can use to hone your crypto research skills in 2023
With more than 23,000 cryptocurrencies presently listed on CoinMarketCap, cryptocurrencies have taken the world by storm. Beginner investors are now interested in this. While it may be tempting to enter the cryptocurrency world without enough understanding out of fear of losing out, doing so is perilous in any situation, but it is riskier if you have no concept of how to research and analyze cryptocurrencies. You can obtain the data required to make an informed investment decision with the correct crypto research sites.
1. A cryptocurrency data aggregator called Messari has a ton of useful tools for chart analysis that help you make smarter trading decisions. You can utilize its screener to tailor your research on different coins using a variety of variables, including volatility, volume, liquidity, and market cap.
2. As an on-chain data and intelligence platform, Glassnode collects information from numerous blockchains to precisely gauge the activity of the crypto network and then uses that information to provide metrics and investment insights. Using Glassnode, you can examine market indicators for any coin and see how many active addresses have completed successful transactions. The platform also offers price information and enables you to download data and set alarms.
3. A social intelligence tool called LunarCrush collects data from social networks to determine investor sentiment in addition to market activity and transaction data. One needs only consider how the simple mention of bitcoin and dogecoin by social influencers resulted in significant price swings in 2021 and 2022 to comprehend the impact of mood on cryptocurrencies. You can follow the influencers, coins, and exchanges that most interest you using LunarCrush, which offers real-time insight into who those influencers are.
4. To assist you in making knowledgeable cryptocurrency decisions, Coin Metrics offers financial intelligence about cryptocurrencies as well as market statistics, indexes, network data, and other analysis tools. With the Network Data Pro package, you may access more than 400 metrics, including cutting-edge ones like realized cap and free float supply.
5. Another crypto research tool that merits attention is Sentiment. Similar to Glassnode, Santiment offers on-chain, social media, and financial data on around 2,000 cryptocurrencies, enabling you to forecast any cryptocurrency’s price movement. The app also provides behavioral reports and fundamental insights so you can remain on top of impending events. Additionally, you can set up alerts on Santiment to receive notifications whenever the social volume of a coin you’re watching increases.
6. While CoinMarketCap is undoubtedly a name you are already acquainted with, CoinGecko may not be. One of the biggest data collectors for tracking cryptocurrency values by market cap is CoinGecko. See real-time price fluctuations for more than 11,000 coins on more than 600 cryptocurrency exchanges. The tool offers a thorough study of the cryptocurrency industry in addition to tracking and measuring coins and tokens by market size and exchanges by trading volume.
7. The cryptocurrency market is a booming economy that generates several market events that could have an impact on price changes. As a result, if you don’t use crypto research tools like CoinMarketCal, it is impossible to stay up to date on occurrences in the cryptocurrency industry. A cryptocurrency calendar called CoinMarketCal keeps you informed of all impending coin-related events. The platform combines community-driven and evidence-based frameworks, allowing users to input crypto events that are then verified. Events that are real receive more upvotes than happenings that appear to be phony.
8. You might want to check out Coin Dance, a bitcoin research tool with a lot of data. Hash rates, network nodes, fees, block sizes, and mining breakdowns are just a few of the several variables that the platform keeps track of. To view the global adoption of cryptocurrencies, you can also sort the data by nation.
9. It’s crucial to monitor the progress of specific crypto initiatives. They are fairly simple to follow on Github, but you can’t follow every cryptocurrency individually, which is why you need a cryptocurrency research tool like CryptoMiso. To rank cryptocurrencies, CryptoMiso looks at activity on GitHub. Based on the most popular repository, you may view the number of commits a specific crypto project has made during a specific period.
10. A recently launched premium trading service for people called Coinbase One is now accepting new subscribers. Even though Messari Pro is not a traditional research tool, customers benefit from features including $0 trading fees, discounted stake rates for yielding assets, round-the-clock phone support, and a 90-day free trial. Free trial subscription for 30 days. The cost is $29.99 per month moving forward.